If you’re a frequent traveler, you are invited to a lifetime of enjoyable memories with Air India SBI Signature Card. This card was designed for people who love to travel, whether business or personal. SBI, along with Air India, offers an experience that is truly worth keeping in mind. It provides various travel features and benefits to select from and makes certain that you enjoy an enjoyable time with your friends. For instance, whether you’re looking for access to the airport lounge, the free Air India membership, or the endless rewards, the credit card for travel considers consumers’ demands.
Air India SBI Signature credit card is designed to suit frequent travelers to the United States or internationally. This card rewards travel with accelerated reward points for booking flights and access to domestic lounges, Priority Pass membership, and many more. Further details about the credit card can be found below.
Key Highlights of the Air India SBI Signature Card
- Receive a welcome reward of 20,000 reward points upon making the payment for the joining fee on the card.
- Cover for lost cards in the amount of Rs.1 lakh.
- Take advantage of the balance transfer option available on EMI to pay less while paying your debts.
- With this card, you can book railway tickets and deliver them to your home.
- You can earn up to 1,00,000. Reward points annually on a basis.
- Through Priority Pass, the Priority Pass Program, enjoy access to over 600 lounges in international airports.
- You can earn 5,000 points upon paying your renewal fees after one year.
Features and Benefits of the Air India Signature Credit Card
- This Priority Pass Program allows free access to over 600 Airport Luxury Lounges.
- Get the most benefit of the no-cost Visa Lounge Access Program for two free visits to international airport lounges each quarter.
- A portion of the fuel surcharge will be exempted from purchases in the range of Rs.500 to Rs.4,000 in all fuel stations.
- Get a maximum amount of waiving up to Rs.250 per month when using your credit card.
Bill Pay Benefits
- Pay your phone, electricity insurance, or other utility bills using your credit card’s Easy Bill Pay facility on your credit card.
- The purchase made with your credit card valued at more than Rs.2,500 can be converted to installments in 30 days through Flexipay.
Railway Booking Benefits
- You can book your train tickets using this credit card and deliver them directly to your house.
Reward Point Benefits
- As high as 30 reward points for each Rs.100 paid for Air India tickets.
- One point = 1 Air India air mile.
- Get four bonus points each Rs.100 that you spend.
Emergency Card Replacement
- State Bank of India also offers the convenience of replacement cards any time in the world via the helpline available 24/7.
Air India SBI Signature Card Limit
The amount of credit on this card is determined at its discretion by the State Bank of India. The bank sets the limit of credit based on several aspects, such as the score on the credit of an applicant applying and the credit history, and the payment of any outstanding and previous loans.
Newest offer Benefits from this card Air India SBI Signature Card
Travel and Hotel Offers
- Cashback up to Rs.600 for domestic flights booked at ixigo.com.
- Get a cashback deal of Rs.2,400 on international flight reservations with a minimum purchase of Rs.18,000 at ixigo.com.
- You can avail a variety of discount offers on international and domestic flight reservations on MakeMyTrip.
- Maximize the value of your card by taking advantage of discount offers on hotel reservations on MakeMyTrip.
- Get discounts of Rs.1,000 for booking flights through EaseMyTrip.
You can enjoy a flat rate of 20% off your international and domestic hotel bookings through EaseMyTrip.
- Credit cardholders can receive Rs.100 off bus tickets.
- Travelxp is the best place to book your trip. Travelxp using your credit card to receive many offers.
- Access EMI payment options for your travel reservations through Cleartrip and select a wide range of payment options.
- Get the most value from your travel arrangements by choosing EMI payments through Goibibo, goindigo.in, and Emirates.
- You can book your travel with Yatra.com and select various terms to make an EMI payment.
- Take advantage of discounts of Rs.200 for your purchases during the weekend at Grofers using the credit card you have.
- You can avail a cashback deal of 7.5 percent on investments in LG stores.
- Receive a cashback of 5 percent on mobile purchases made at Vivo merchant outlets and online stores.
- When you purchase through RentoMojo, you can offer Rs.3,000.
- Profit from the EMI payment option on a broad range of products available on Myntra.com.
- Visit the Shoppers Stop and HomeTown Stores and pay for your purchases using EMI.
- Get discounts of up to 20% off Zomato on weekdays and Tuesdays.
- Receive up to 15% discount at the more than 1000 restaurants as part of the Happy dining Program’.
Rewards Point Advantages offered by the Air India SBI Signature credit card.
- Get the most benefit from the free membership to Air India’s Frequent Flyer program.
- Earn four reward points with each purchase of Rs.100.
- Get rewards of up to 30 points per Rs.100 that you spend on Air India tickets from the mobile app or on Air India’s website.
- You earn 10 points when purchasing Air India flight tickets for other passengers.
Do you need this card?
Air India SBI Signature Credit Card is the signature model of credit cards that SBI offers in conjunction with Air India. The card has a good sufficient rewards rate, which is 1.8 percent. In addition to the welcome reward that the card provides, 20000 bonus reward points are impressive and justify the cost of Rs. 4,999 annual and joining fee. The benefits for milestones and the frequency of lounge access at airports in the domestic region provided each year are excellent. This card is a perfect choice if you are a high-spending consumer and frequent travel via Air India. If you believe that the annual and renewal fees for the card are excessive, it is possible to consider getting the Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card. If you think that the Air India SBI Signature Credit Card is the best option, visit this page to apply.
How can I use reward points to redeem them?
You can cash out your reward points via telephone banking, net banking, and contacting the SBI credit customer service.
These are the steps you have to follow to redeem your points using online banking:
- Log into Your SBI credit card account net banking.
- Click on the link to “redeem rewards.’
- Then, you will see the total reward points listed on the left-hand side on the left side of your page.
- Select your reward category.
- Input the city in which you currently reside.
- Enter the amount of your reward, and then click “add to cart.”
- Accept these terms and conditions of the contract and then click on “place order.”
Eligibility for Air India SBI Signature Card
- The applicant must also have an Indian citizen.
- The primary credit cardholder has to be at least 18 years old. Age.
- The applicant should have a good credit score.
Documents needed to be submitted for the Air India SBI Signature Card
- Income proof is the most recent salary slips, IT return, and an original duplicate from Form 16.
- Age proof could include Aadhaar card, Passport, and so on.
- Identity proofs can be as simple as a PAN card, a driving license, an Aadhaar card, etc.
- Filled out the application form.
- An original copy of Form 60.
- Address proofs like Aadhaar card, Passport, etc.
- Photographs in passport-sized color.
How can I apply for Air India’s SBI Signature Card Online?
You can apply for this card through the website for the State of Bank of India.
Below are the steps needed to apply for the card:
- Go to SBI’s official website.
- Choose the option “Check Eligibility” to determine if you’re suitable for the credit card.
- Enter the details that are required by the portal.
- The list of necessary documents needs to be uploaded by what’s needed.
- After you’ve completed the process, click submit.
SBI Air India Signature Credit Card Review
I’ve been using the SBI Signature credit card for a while, and I’ve amassed Rs.18,000 in cashback by using the reward points for milestones accumulated in the account. The cashback is done, and it’s time to get into Points or Miles, and that’s when the SBI Air India Signature credit card came into my life. I’ve been scouting for the card until it was recently devalued.
Even though the current benefits aren’t as good as what they used to be, the benefits currently offered are sufficient to be a good deal for the high-end buyer, and regardless of what, the value of these benefits will be reduced soon.
SBI Air India Signature Credit Card Miles Earn Rate:
- 4 Reward points per 100 rupees you spend anywhere
- 20 Reward Points for every 100 rupees paid for Air India tickets
Bonus Milestone Rewards:
- 20,000 Rewards Points when you spend five Lakhs in a year
- 30,000 Rewards Points for spending at least 10 Lakhs in a year
- 50,000 Rewards Points for spending twenty Lakhs in a year
- Welcome Bonus: 20,000 Reward Points
- Renewal Bonus: 5,000 Reward Points
If you make a purchase of the sum of 20 Lakhs using this account, here’s what you get
= 20,000+30,000+50,000+80,000(Regular earn rate)+20,000(Welcome Bonus)
= 2,000,000 Reward points (WOW! )
You could use it to redeem International First-class award tickets or during the offer period when you can redeem miles at 40% less than the normal requirements. These offers are available to be offered at least once a year.
2 Lakh AirIndia Miles can be used that you could redeem it for one First Class ticket (or) 2 Economy Class tickets between India and USA.
It is also possible to test redemptions on Star Alliance Partner Airlines.
Membership Upgrades on Air India SBI Signature Card:
- Silver Edge Club when you cross an annual expenditure of Rs. 5 lacs with the minimum spending of Rs. 2.5 mills. Air India tickets.
- Golden Edge Club when it reaches annual spending of Rs. 10 lacs with a yearly minimum of Rs. Five lacs for Air India tickets.
No, nobody will spend that much money on AirIndia tickets, and this benefit is useless to most cardholders.
Air India SBI Signature Card FAQs
1. Do you think the Air India SBI Signature Card is safe?
As a chip and pin-enabled card, it’s a secure credit card you can utilize without worrying about security. The card’s chip and pin feature guards against counterfeiting and skimming.
2. What are the charges for railway tickets on Air India SBI Signature Card? Air India SBI Signature Card?
For railway tickets purchased through counters, the cost is the amount of Rs. 30 plus 2.5 percent of the amount you pay. For tickets purchased on this Indian Railways website, it’s 1.8 percent of the amount paid plus the service charge.
3. Do I have to pay fees to use my Priority Pass member lounge visits using my Air India SBI Signature Card?
If you go to a Priority Pass member lounge, the usage fee will be debited to the Air India SBI Signature Card. This can range from $1 to $27.
4. How long is the period of interest-free credit I get from the Air India SBI Signature Card?
You are entitled to an interest-free credit term between 20 and 50 days with your Air India SBI Signature Card. The interest-free period applies to purchases made with your credit card. To be eligible for the interest-free time, it is necessary to pay the entire amount of the month’s balance.
5. What alternatives can I choose for making payments for my Air India SBI Signature Card?
There are various ways to pay online and offline to pay the charges for your Air India SBI Signature Card. The online options include the NEFT and Auto Debit facility, Internet Banking mobile Banking, Visa Credit Card Pay, National Automated Clearing House, etc.
6. Do I have the option of using the Flexipay facility anytime I want?
You can’t, but you can use the Flexipay facility up to 30 days from the transaction date. If you don’t avail of this facility within the timeframe, you’ll have to pay for the entire amount.
7. What should I do if I lose my credit card abroad?
You can easily have your Air India SBI Signature Credit Card replaced abroad. Just dial the Visa helpline.
8. When do Foreign Transaction Mark-up fees become a factor?
A mark-up fee for foreign transactions is charged each time you conduct a transaction at an ATM, POS terminal, or ATM located overseas. This fee is also applicable to POS machines located in India registered abroad. These POS machines are available in duty-free stores.
9. What should I do if my credit card has been stolen?
You can call any toll-free phone number from SBI Credit Card customer service. After connecting, ask the executive to stop your credit card.
10. What is the best way to redeem reward points with Air India SBI Signature Credit Card?
You can redeem SBI credit reward points via the online bank portal for the SBI Card or by calling the customer service phone.
SBI Air India Signature credit card is among the top travel credit cards in India. If you spend an excessive amount with your credit cards, it should be on your account. There aren’t any other cards available in India offering this type of reward point other than that of the HDFC Diners cards that give an incredible 33% value to selected partners for some time.
I’m looking to get the card over the next few days because it can be helpful when traveling internationally. While Airmiles are great for International travel but local travel, I like American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, which offers good Indigo vouchers. Here are my experiences with Amex Plat Travel Card that you may be able to use.
Are you impressed by the possibilities of the Air India SBI Signature Credit Card? Please discuss your thoughts in the comments below.